Thread bar anchor bolt
Introduction of thread bar anchor bolt Thread bar anchor bolt consists of anchor rod, anchor plate, anchor nut and couple (optional). It uses resin capsule to anchor the product. Its thread bar will make more friction between anchor bar and surrounding rock and more cohesive force between the anchor bar and the resin comparing to the common hollow anchor bolt. In the way, the thread bar anchor bolt wil provide enough anchoring force for supporting anchorage. It is made of steel which has high strength to support the surrounding rock and free stressing length of the anchor bars. Meanwhile, it is easy to be spliced. Thread bar has a coupler to stretch the anchor bar to meet the demands of clients and apply to kinds of operations.
Application of thread bar anchor bolt
Thread bar anchors have become an important tool for geotechnical engineers. Their safe and reliable use in both permanent and temporary applications is accepted throughout the world. Thread bar Anchors are post-tensioned-tendons installed in either cohesive or non-cohesive soil or loose rock. In the bond length, the anchors transfer forces into the ground by means of a steel tendon and a well defined grout body. In the free stressing length the anchor remains unbonded and free to move during tensioning. Thread bar anchors are generally used to:
1. Thread bar anchor bolt is mainly used in geotechnical projects, such as mining, tunneling, slope stabilization and civil construction.
2. As its shape of thread of the anchor bar, its anchor support structures are always used for some excavations such as sheet pile walls, soldier piles and lagging, drilled piles and slurry walls.
3.Its thread bar structure can counteract uplift forces between the anchor bar and surrounding rock as well as influence the buoyancy of the anchor bolt and lateral loads.
4. Thread bar will transfer its external forces to the ground. For example, the wind force or earthquake force will be transferred to the support anchorage force to reduce the effect of external force to the anchoring support.
5. It can stabilize eccentrically loaded force. The thread structure can reduce the eccentrically loaded force to gather the surrounding rock into a big one. In this way, it can make the anchoring support stable.
6. It is used for slope stabilization especially material or excavated slopes.